For TaskUs, 2017 was another impressive year. The recognition over the past year of both the company and its founders, CEO Bryce Maddock and President Jaspar Weir, reflects a continual shift from being seen as ambitious young upstarts to well-established industry leaders.
“We’ve spent the past year focusing inward. That includes investing in our team with an eye to building the happiest and most motivated employees,” said Maddock. “We believe that employee satisfaction directly impacts customer satisfaction.”
Numbers don’t lie and here are the numbers from 2017:
- Increased revenue by 45%
- Signed 20 new clients
- Maintained a 4.6 rating on Glassdoor
- Grew to over 8,000 fulltime employees worldwide
- Opened 3 new offices in San Antonio, Texas; Baja, Mexico; and Santa Monica, Calif.
- Expanded 2 of the offices in the Philippines
- Co-founders won EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year, Greater Los Angeles, and were finalists for the National Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Claimed the #3 position on the Entrepreneur 360 list from Entrepreneur magazine
- In the top 500 of Inc.’s “5000 Fastest Growing Companies” list for the fifth consecutive year, awarding TaskUs a spot in the hall of fame
- Named the #9 Fastest Growing Company in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal
- San Antonio’s office was named the #5 Best Place to Work in San Antonio by the Business Journal
- Received over 595,000 new Facebook likes
- Received 12.6 million new views on YouTube
- Launched the CXYZ podcast and interviewed top executives from 11 companies
- Saved 472 trees by going paperless in the Philippines
- Raised enough money to feed 8,000 people during Hurricane Harvey
- Awarded 193 scholarships to employees’ children
- Did over 10,000 planks in our on-site gyms
- Up to 22 office dogs (and a few cats)
TaskUs provides next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy and business process outsourcing utilizing revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale. To find out more visit TaskUs.com.