Nordis Technologies, an innovative customer communications management and payment technology solutions company, announced today that Southern Auto Finance Company, LLC (“SAFCO”), a national auto finance company, will implement its Expresso® customer communications management (CCM) system to create and distribute more than 30,000 individualized digital and mailed account statements and other customer correspondence every month.
Florida-based SAFCO, a preferred non-prime auto lender to some of the largest U.S. dealer groups, chose Nordis following a national search for a CCM and mail services provider. “Nordis offered us the best, most flexible platform to improve connectivity with all our customers,” said George B. Fussell, founder, CEO and president of SAFCO. “We are seeing huge demand for digital communications, and Nordis offers robust omnichannel options, along with a sterling reputation for innovation and customer service.”
Leveraging technology such as Expresso is part of SAFCO’s larger strategy to make operations more efficient as it enhances service to its growing customer base and enters new markets. Nordis is helping SAFCO streamline its compliance communications including adverse action letters and personalization efforts for monthly loan statements and welcome letters through:
- Expresso Archive, which provides real-time access to customer records and the ability to determine which documents are preserved and for how long.
- Dynamic messaging capabilities to add relevant marketing and other personalized content to statements and letters.
- The ability to quickly update disclosures and make other document changes using CCM best practices including a centralized content library.
- Reporting features for easily tracking file processing results, return mail, email delivery results and other key metrics.
- Seamless integration into Nordis Print&Mail production services for a secure, end-to-end solution that simplifies the entire communications process.
“We are thrilled that SAFCO chose Nordis as its CCM and mail services provider,” said Ronnie Selinger, founder, CEO and president of Nordis Technologies. “With Expresso, SAFCO can offer customers more choice in how they receive and view communications, greatly improving the customer experience.”
The flexibility and speed to engage is especially important during emergencies, such as a hurricane, Fussell noted. “Following a natural disaster, we want to be able to quickly communicate with our customers who are affected, giving them more time and options to pay their monthly auto finance bill,” he said.
About Nordis Technologies
Nordis Technologies is a leader and innovator in providing technology solutions to solve customer communications management and payment challenges. With Nordis’ patent-pending, cloud-based Expresso application and product suite, including ExpressoPay and ExpressoWallet, businesses can quickly and efficiently create and manage critical print and digital communications and payments. Nordis delivers an end-to-end solution, with state-of-the-art document production facilities that produce and mail paper communications managed through Expresso. Privately held Nordis Technologies is based in Coral Springs, Florida. For more information, visit nordistechnologies.com.