This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE – The critically acclaimed action-RPG series returns! Set in the ninja-inspired land of Kamura Village, explore lush ecosystems and battle fearsome monsters to become the ultimate hunter. It’s been half a century since the last calamity struck, but a terrifying new monster has reared its head and threatens to plunge the land into chaos once again. Play the MONSTER HUNTER RISE demo today before the full game launches on March 26.
- BALAN WONDERWORLD – BALAN WONDERWORLD is an action-platformer game themed around the wondrous Balan Theatre. Led by the enigmatic maestro named Balan, the stars of the show, Emma and Leo, will use special abilities from a multitude of costumes as they adventure in the bizarre and imaginary land of Wonderworld. Here, memories and vistas from the real world mix with the things that people hold dear. BALAN WONDERWORLD will be available on March 26.
- Narita Boy – Become symphonic and save the world with Narita Boy, a legendary pixel hero trapped as a mere echo within the Digital Kingdom. Discover the mysteries behind the Techno-sword and lock swords with the corrupt and tainted Stallions in this radical action-adventure game. Narita Boy will be available on March 30.
- Digital Spotlight
- Super Mario Maker 2 – Enjoy endless possibilities to unleash your creative imagination with Super Mario Maker 2. Whether it’s using the toolset to create one course, or entering the World Maker mode to link together multiple courses into your own world map, your long-envisioned Super Mario courses are now possible to build. Explore and experiment with various power-ups offered in Super Mario Maker 2, like the Frog Suit from Super Mario Bros. 3 that lets Mario swim through water with ease, or the SMB2 Mushroom, which transforms Mario and friends into their classic look from Super Mario Bros. 2. With over 10 million user-created courses available to discover, get ready to play the Super Mario courses of your dreams. Super Mario Maker 2 is available to download in Nintendo eShop.
- Nintendo Mobile
- Rise and Shine Campers! – Sanrio® is once again bringing the friendship, kindness and cuteness of its characters to the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game. From March 25 at 11 p.m. PT to May 9 at 10:59 p.m. PT, the Sanrio Characters Collection 2021 in-game event will bring Sanrio character-themed items to your campsite. You can receive a free Sanrio Characters clock in-game item by tapping the gift icon when you log in during the event period. Cute rewards from the first Sanrio Characters Collection in-game event in 2019 are returning, too, featuring fan-favorite characters such as Hello Kitty®, My Melody™, Little Twin Stars™, Keroppi™, Cinnamoroll™ and Pompompurin™. For more info on this blast of Sanrio Sweetness, be sure to follow the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Twitter account.
- The Thrill of the Chase – From questing and slaying ferocious monsters to riding and swinging across new hunting grounds, MONSTER HUNTER RISE has action-packed gameplay that’ll have you rising out of your seat with excitement. My Nintendo is celebrating the launch of the game with three new MONSTER HUNTER RISE themed wallpapers. Beginning March 26, redeem your My Nintendo Platinum Points to obtain the wallpapers for your PC or smart devices. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/ to learn more.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Afterpulse – Available March 30
- Barrage Fantasia
- Black Legend
- Bladed Fury
- Clea 2
- Danger Scavenger
- Die With Glory – Available March 26
- Doodle Games Bundle – Available March 26
- Drive Buy – Available March 31
- Escape from Life Inc. – Available March 31
- Evil Inside
- Future Aero Racing S Ultra
- Gallic Wars: Battle Simulator – Available March 28
- Genesis Noir – Available March 26
- Get-A-Grip Chip
- Gold Digger
- Golf Royale
- I Saw Black Clouds – Available March 30
- Kaze and the Wild Masks – Available March 26
- Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey
- Little Kite
- Mahluk dark demon
- Mancala Classic Board Game
- MazM: The Phantom of the Opera
- Mega Mall Story 2
- One Escape – Available March 26
- Paperball Deluxe
- Power Racing Bundle 2 – Available March 26
- Rainbocorns – Available March 31
- Rip Them Off
- Tesla Force
- THE GAME OF LIFE 2 – Available March 29
- Toon Shooters 2: The Freelancers
- Wild Park Manager
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others.
Nintendo Switch Online also offers access to the competitive online battle game Super Mario Bros. 35, playable until March 31, 2021. Compete with other players to emerge as the last Mario standing. Keep an eye out for regularly held Special Battles in which you can challenge other players in a set order of courses and special conditions. Put your Mario skills to the test as classic Super Mario Bros. gameplay gets an adrenaline boost!
To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.