Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 7.7 of its ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. This new version covers a wide range of new features and enhancements including improved constraints handling, support for multi-core devices, and new JTAG Embedded Test support for additional processors from Freescale and Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI).
Software improvements include:
- Separate global and local constraint entry within the ScanExpress TPG preparation GUI.
- Inverted transparency model support along with a new constraint to identify inverted nets.
- Ability to associate multiple BSDL files to a single JTAG device.
- FlexNet network licensing for ScanExpress JET.
- NAND Flash bad block management support in ScanExpress JET.
- JET support for Freescale i.MX35 and TI Sitara™AM18x ARM9™ processors.
- TI MSP430F5xx programming support.
- Optimization of STAPL file execution for improved throughput.
Current Corelis customers that have a valid maintenance contract can now access the new version 7.7 CD through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or send an email to email@example.com.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease of use and dedication to customer service.