MobileCON 2013™ is accepting entries for its MobITS awards to recognize the best mobile IT solutions of the year. Whether working to secure devices, propriety data and personal information or helping businesses better connect with their customers through mobile apps and real-time data, MobITS award winners are the most innovative solutions that help IT professionals enhance their job performance and be more efficient.
- Application Development Platforms – Help businesses connect through mobile apps
- Business or Enterprise Operations Management – Mobile management of IT systems
- Cloud Storage & Collaboration – Simultaneously store, share, access and collaborate
- Enterprise “Friendly” Devices – Access, control, manage, monitor and secure data.
- M2M, Sensors, RFID, NFC – machine-to-machine communications and the “Internet of things”
- Mobile Customer Experience Management – Collect, manage and monetize real-time customer data
- Mobile Device Management – Manage content, apps and devices
- Mobile Enterprise Interface – Access to enterprise, corporate data through mobile interface
- Mobile Security & Privacy – Secure devices, data and personal information
The deadline for submissions is Friday, August 9, 2013 at midnight PT. Reviewed by a panel of respected members of the media, industry analysts, executives and other mobile IT experts, finalists will be announced September 12, 2013.
Once finalists are announced, IT professionals are encouraged to vote online to select the “IT Favorite.” Online voting ends October 16, 2013 at noon PT.
The 10 winners will be announced at MobileCON 2013, which takes place October 16-18, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley. Centered on the mobile enterprise IT community, MobileCON 2013 convenes industry leaders and exhibitors focused on enterprise issues such as security, cloud, mCommerce, M2M and applications.
Along with the solution’s information and the problem it addresses, MobITS submissions must include the product launch date, examples of clients using the solution and the approximate cost.
“Today’s IT professional has a variety of issues to deal with, ranging from cybersecurity to BYOD to cloud. Organizations of all sizes expect these experts to protect networks, devices and data while upgrading infrastructure to meet employee demands. Quite simply, there are more demands placed on IT professionals, who are the ‘quiet warriors’ and problem solvers. The MobITS awards are designed to recognize their dedication and ingenious problem-solving ways,” said CTIA Vice President and Show Director Robert Mesirow.
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. MobileCON™ 2013 takes place Oct. 16-18, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley and CTIA2014™ at Super Mobility Week takes place Sept. 9, 10 &11, 2014 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA-The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry’s voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry’s leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.