Zensar Technologies, a leading software services and infrastructure provider, announced significant multimillion dollar deals in its Infrastructure Management (IM) Business in the U.S. in the last month, and plans for continued growth in 2015.
Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO, Zensar Technologies, said, “Zensar’s business in our core markets continues to be strong. We are delighted with the traction in the IM managed services business and are also getting wins in new areas like end user experience management. The deal pipeline in enterprise applications and infrastructure management is strong and we look forward to a good year in 2015-16.”
The company has signed several new deals in IM, including:
- a remote infrastructure management services deal towards enhanced end user experience management, for a large 3 billion dollar financial services firm which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities;
- a significant managed services deal with monitoring and support for storage and backup, and network support for a U.S. based life science tools and molecular diagnostic products company;
- a multi-year managed services deal to provide security for an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services;
- Zensar has also been the vendor of choice for one of the world’s leading digital security organizations for end-to-end network and database security;
- a significant deal with a large scale retailer which specializes exclusively in the development and operation of high-end outlet shopping villages across Europe for comprehensive infrastructure management services.
Zensar has been enhancing its portfolio to create a rich and comprehensive set of services to meet the infrastructure needs of its clients. The company recently announced its partnership with Aternity Inc. to expand its managed services footprint globally for end user experience management. Zensar’s end user experience management service leverages Aternity’s Workforce APM platform enabling enterprises to see real time application and device performance from an end user perspective; and to measure, manage and improve user productivity on any device, any application and any location.
Gartner research survey reports, “67% of EUS buyers claim they would pay more for proactive and predictive services that prevent problems before they occur.” In line with this Ankit Ghosh, Senior Vice President and Head of Global IM Practices, Zensar Technologies, said, “Employees today expect the ability to work from their device of choice — whether desktops, laptops or mobile devices, and seamless performance from anywhere at any time. This anywhere, any time and any device work culture has redefined how the end user works and connects to enterprise infrastructure, and organizations are increasingly challenged with providing a seamless end user experience. By partnering with Aternity, enterprises benefit from real-time visibility and proactive monitoring of the end user experience and are equipped to ensure successful outcomes of their strategic IT initiatives including Cloud, Virtual Workplace and Enterprise Mobility/BYOD rollouts.”
Zensar IM’s U.S. regional sales office locations include San Jose, CA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; New York City, NY; Princeton, New Jersey; and Dallas, TX.
Source: Gartner “Market Trends: End-User Service Value Crisis Demands Investment and Innovation,” Analyst Gianluca Tramacere and Rob Addy, March 29, 2013.
About Zensar Technologies (www.zensar.com)
Zensar Technologies is a leading software and infrastructure services provider from India. The company has industry expertise that spans Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, Healthcare, Utilities, and Banking Financial Services. An RPG Group company, Zensar has 8000+ employees with sales and operations presence across the U.S., UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa, Singapore and Australia. The Company delivers comprehensive services for mission-critical applications, enterprise applications, business intelligence and analytics, CRM and Business Process Management. Zensar also provides innovative Infrastructure Management solutions that enable leading companies worldwide to optimize, secure, manage and support their mission-critical infrastructure. Using its multi-shore capabilities, Zensar combines expert consulting, integration and support services with world-class customer service to help IT organizations reduce costs, increase efficiencies and manage risk better. The Company has developed tools and methodologies, including the proprietary Solution BluePrint (SBP), which enables its clients with innovative business solutions and a rapid ‘go-to-market’ capability. The Company supports Fortune 500 clients with software business solutions that help them compete in the digital economy.