Salesfusion, the leading provider of marketing automation technology for small and mid-sized businesses, has simplified the email design capabilities within its platform. The email builder offers drag and drop functionality, providing marketers of all skill levels the ability to create an email in minutes without HTML or design skills. Additionally, it includes built-in email best practices and responsive design, ensuring messages render correctly across all browsers, email clients and mobile devices.
Heather Foster, vice president of marketing at StrataCloud, an Atlanta-based unified infrastructure management solution for virtual, converged and cloud environments, is an early adopter of the Salesfusion offering.
“Salesfusion’s intuitive email builder helps our marketing team spend more time on personalizing our messages and less time worrying about the logistics of design and deliverability,” said Foster. “Its editor and variety of pre-developed templates enable us to create and send sophisticated email designs in a matter of minutes, without the need of technical resources.”
Other key features of the email solution include:
- Drag and drop functionality for email
- Optional HTML editor with in-app preview
- Optional preset templates and themes
- In-app image editing to resize or create new content using filters, frames, graphics and overlays
- Single or multi-variant A/B testing to capture insight into what factors can improve campaign performance
- Flexible drag and drop list manager with option to add or exclude lists
- Responsive design to ensure emails render correctly across various mobile devices
- In-app previews of how emails will look in different browsers and email clients
- Design testing and spam diagnostics to help improve email deliverability
- Visual campaign statistics for insight into results
- Campaign tracking with Google Analytics URL Builder
“More than 60 percent of enterprise companies use marketing automation to drive success. However, adoption among small and mid-size businesses has been much slower,” says Suzanne Ward, vice president of product management at Salesfusion. “This is largely because traditional marketing automation platforms have been too expensive to purchase and complex to operate. Salesfusion makes marketing automation accessible to small and mid-size businesses by delivering a solution that is so easy to use, even a marketing team of one can manage it effectively.”
For more information about Salesfusion and its new email builder, click here to watch a two minute demo video, or visit Salesfusion.com.
Salesfusion’s mission is to help marketers attract new opportunities, convert them into customers and nurture them into lifetime relationships. Salesfusion stands out among cloud-based marketing automation vendors for its superior lead nurture and engagement marketing capabilities. Salesfusion provides an out-of-the-box unparalleled integration between its marketing automation platform and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infor, SugarCRM and Salesforce. For more information visit www.salesfusion.com or on Twitter @salesfusion.