INK, Orange County’s premiere brand activation agency, today announced several key client acquisitions. Ranging in various markets including technology, real estate and health care, the new client gains mark an important turning point in the company’s continued 44% year-over-year growth path.
The recent additions to INK’s client roster include:
- Guidance Software – A top-tier software firm, which tasked INK with a complete brand refresh and to help reestablish market leadership with an updated brand identity and positioning.
- Sauce Labs – A leading cloud-based automated testing platform. INK has driven the launch of the new Sauce Labs brand and continues forward with brand activation efforts.
- DocuTech – Automates the completion of a broad range of financial and legal transactions. The company engaged INK to help articulate the role it plays in everyday transactions, which led to a new positioning, logo and brand identity.
- Parentis Health – Specializes in senior care and residential care facilities. INK re-positioned the firm from Verona Court to Parentis Health including naming, brand identity and web development.
- The Boardwalk – Orange County’s hottest new commercial development launched by Trammell Crow, and INK is the agency tasked with launching this unique property.
- The Fig – A mixed-use development in the heart of downtown LA, The Fig combines retail, student housing, office space and 300-room hotel. INK is the mastermind behind the launch of this brilliant development.
- Brainspace – An artificial intelligence search engine that blue chip organizations trust needed to prepare for their next phase of aggressive growth. INK was called into strategically position the firm and launch the new brand.
“We have seen exponential growth in a diverse set of market categories, which is indicative of the strength of these categories in Orange County,” said Todd Henderson, president of INK Agency. “We are honored that these companies have not only chosen INK to be their partner, but that they’ve trusted us in strengthening their invaluable brands.”
“We chose INK because of its willingness to push us out of our comfort zone. Its fresh perspective on our industry brings a Challenger’s mindset to the table, and it’s leading us to explore some very interesting paths together. In fact, our very first working session with INK was one of the more valuable group bonding and strategic sessions our executive team has spent together! Our expectations were very high and INK has over-delivered,” said Chris Payne, managing director at SARES•Regis Group.
For more information on INK and its strategic insights, please go to: http://inkagency.com/#clients
INK is an award-winning, full-service branding, marketing and advertising agency on a mission to rewrite the rules and build something great. Based in Irvine, CA, INK prides itself in producing authentic narrative based on its clients’ unique and diverse needs and what their audience truly cares about. Clients include; Baja Fresh, Guidance Software, Hoag, Sares Regis, Sauce Labs, TimeWarner Cable, Trammell Crow and Yokohama.