NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing platform provider, today announced the addition of Idea Lab, knocking down the silos between ideation and execution by enhancing the content creation process with search and social trend data. Idea Lab makes it easy for marketing teams to identify the topics that will resonate with their audience, rank high in search engine results, and drive organic traffic. Marketers can conduct automated keyword research, analyze competitive rank tracking, and review share of voice results to determine which keywords to target, while ensuring their content addresses related concepts that are searched for by their audience.
“Given the cost effectiveness of organic traffic in driving business results and that 90 percent of online experiences begin with a search, it’s imperative for marketing teams to have a strategy in place to produce content that’s optimized for search at the time of distribution,” said Shafqat Islam, Co-Founder and CEO, NewsCred. “We’re seeing the convergence of content marketing and search marketing, and we wanted to be the first to bring those two capabilities together inside of a single platform.”
Idea Lab goes beyond basic search volume data giving marketers a holistic view of the SEO opportunity, how their brand compares versus competitors, and a deeper understanding of audience needs. As a result, marketers develop compelling content that increases targeted site traffic. Key insights surfaced by Idea Lab to help drive organic traffic include:
- Keyword Research & Recommendations: Determine what keywords to target to improve search rankings. Expand and refine topics with keyword recommendations to ensure content addresses the related concepts that are searched for by your audience.
- Common Questions: Develop content with your brand’s unique perspective that answers questions your audience is asking and positions your brand as a trusted resource.
- Share of Voice: Identify your complete set of competitors for ranking on key topics, review their content, and win the battle for organic traffic.
- Keyword Rank Tracking: Understand who else is ranking for valuable keywords. Identify the gaps in content that are impacting SERP position and determine the strategic and tactical plan to leap over the competition.
- Social Trend Data: Get inspiration for content from the articles, formats, and channels popular with your audience on social media.
“It is critical for our content to rank high in search results to drive strong organic traffic and ensure that the content is being consumed by the right audience,” said Kate Walker, Content & Social Media Marketing Manager, Toughbook Marketing, Panasonic. “NewsCred’s Idea Lab is immensely valuable for quickly understanding search trend volume and providing intelligent recommendations, so we can hone the keywords we want to own and better optimize our content for search.”
With the ability to quickly verify search demand for existing ideas as well as discover new opportunities to reach and engage a specific audience, Idea Lab becomes a one-stop source for content research within the NewsCred Content Marketing Platform. The NewsCred Content Marketing Platform enhances the scale, visibility, and performance of content produced across enterprise marketing organizations by streamlining the creation process from ideation to publishing, improving collaboration between functional teams as well as global markets, and surfacing data-driven insights that connect business results to content.
“Content, SEO, and social media are inherently linked and together are the ‘secret sauce’ of content marketing,” said Christine Polewarczyk, Service Director, Content Strategy and Operations at SiriusDecisions. “Marketers can operationalize this success formula by integrating SEO and social trend data into the content creation process.”
NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing platform provider, unifies marketing organizations to deliver integrated marketing through a consistent, relevant, and measurable content experience across all channels. Through its complete solution of technology, content, and services, NewsCred offers a repeatable methodology that guarantees ROI for the world’s leading CMOs and marketing leaders from companies including Barclays, Fidelity, HPE, USAA, and more.