Ubisoft announced that My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review has shipped to retailers nationwide and is available exclusively for the Nintendo DS ™ system. Developed in Ubisoft ‘ s Montreal studio and in partnership with The Princeton Review, the video game will help students prepare for the SAT exam with timed drills and mini-games where scores are tracked and the player is given recommendations on how to improve testing performance. With more than 2,000 new practice questions and two diagnostic exams, My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review is an invaluable test preparation tool. My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review is rated “ E ” for everyone and has an MSRP of $29.99.
My SAT Coach is test prep with:
- Speed – Unlike traditional test preparation methods, using My SAT Coach will strengthen your speed skills by drilling you on proven Princeton Review techniques and not just practicing typical SAT questions.
- Efficiency – Through practice and repetition, My SAT Coach will build your basic skill sets, allowing you to focus your “ studying ” time more effectively.
- Convenience – Got some time on your hands? Try taking one of the sample tests and track your progress. Have only a few minutes? No problem! Use one of the multiple mini-games to sharpen your skills. Either way, with My SAT Coach on Nintendo DS, you can practice however, whenever and wherever you want!
SAT Tests and Sections
- Select and test your strength in each subsection of the SAT
- Use the same tools used in a real-life test
- Pinpoint and strengthen your weaknesses with a Review System covering each answer
- Two diagnostic tests to gauge your progress
Seven Mini-Game Drills
- Train yourself in mathematics to elude the common tricks of the SAT
- Train yourself in vocabulary and grammar
- Learn helpful methods to better time management and reduce stress
- Track your progress in quizzes and follow the recommendations to boost your score
The Real Expert
- Ubisoft partnered with The Princeton Review to bring you the best tools from the expert in SAT preparation.
The My Coach brand, part of Ubisoft ‘ s Games for Everyone division, consists of a series of games that encourages players to improve themselves while being entertained at the same time. Other titles in the brand include: My Word Coach, for a stronger vocabulary; My Spanish Coach, My French Coach, My Chinese Coach and My Japanese Coach, for foreign language development; and My Weight Loss Coach, for a healthier lifestyle.
For assets, please follow this link: http://files.us.ubisoft.com/SAT _ Coach _ PK.zip
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has teams in 28 countries and distributes games in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2007 – 08 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 928 million euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com .
About The Princeton Review
The Princeton Review (Nasdaq:REVU) is a pioneer in the world of education. Founded in 1981 and headquartered in New York City, the Company offers private tutoring and classroom and online test preparation to help students improve their scores in college and graduate school admissions tests. The Company’s free website, www.PrincetonReview.com , helps over half of university-bound students research, apply to, prepare for, and learn how to pay for their higher education. In addition, The Princeton Review works with school districts around the U.S. to measurably strengthen students’ academic skills by connecting ongoing assessment with professional development and instruction and by providing districts with college and career resources for both students and guidance counselors. The Company also authors more than 200 print and software titles on test preparation, college and graduate school selection and admissions, and related topics.