John Wiley and Sons, Inc. announces 16 new books to get readers up to speed on Apple’s latest gadgets and mobile operating system, iOS 6. Wiley’s new instructional books cover Apple’s iPad mini, iPhone 5, iPod touch, Siri and more.
Wiley’s new iPhone 5 books include:
- iPhone 5 First Steps For Dummies (978-1-118-53827-2, October 2012, US $3.99, e-only)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 5 (978-1-1183-5214-4, October 2012, US $24.99)
- iPhone 5 Portable Genius (978-1-1183-5278-6, November 2012, US $25.00)
- iPhone 5 For Dummies, 6th Edition (978-1-1183-5201-4, November 2012, US $24.99)
- iPhone 5 For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition (978-1-1183-7542-6, November 2012, US $24.99)
- iPhone Secrets (978-1-1183-3903-9, November 2012, US $29.99)
- iPhone 5 All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition (978-1-1184-0794-3, December 2012, US $34.99)
Wiley’s new iPad and iPad mini books include:
- iPad For Seniors For Dummies, 5th Edition (978-1-1184-9708-1, October 2012, US $24.99)
- iPad For Dummies, 5th Edition (978-1-1184-9823-1, November 2012, US $24.99)
- iPad 4th Generation & iPad mini Portable Genius (978-1-118-47497-6, December 2012, US $25.00)
- iPad mini For Dummies (978-1-118-58387-6, December 2012, US $24.99)
- iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 5th Edition (978-1-1184-9696-1, January 2013, US $34.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad 4th Generation and iPad mini (978-1-118-59632-6, May 2013, US $29.99)
Additional books from Wiley covering Siri and the latest iPods include:
- Siri For Dummies (978-1-118-50881-7, December 2012, US $16.99)
- iPod & iTunes For Dummies, 10th Edition (978-1-1185-0864-0, January 2013, US $24.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPod touch (978-1-1185-1044-5, January 2013, US $24.99)
Wiley’s new iPad mini, iPhone 5, iPad, iPod and Siri books are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats.
Wiley is a global provider of content-enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, education, and professional practice. Wiley’s Professional Development business creates products and services that help customers become more effective in the workplace and achieve career success. It brings to life the ideas and best practices of thought leaders in business, finance, accounting, workplace learning, management, leadership, technology, behavioral health, engineering/architecture, and education to serve these communities worldwide.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years. Wiley’s global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company’s Web site can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb.