WebAssign, a leader in online learning solutions, announced the addition of sixteen new mathematics titles now enhanced with WebAssign. The textbooks are published by Cengage Learning, a global publisher of print and digital information services, and augment WebAssign’s already extensive textbook collection. The majority of these new titles are supplemented with an e-book and student support features such as Master It tutorials and videos.
“We are proud to provide professors with a selection of more than 400 mathematics textbooks supported by WebAssign,” said Jennifer Ferralli, WebAssign mathematics product manager. “Through our strong relationship with Cengage, teachers and students benefit from a content-rich and enhanced online learning environment that fully complements the classroom teaching experience.”
Sample assignments are available for all sixteen titles that span multiple mathematics disciplines such as prealgebra, calculus, and statistics. Featured titles from this new collection include:
- Prealgebra, 5th edition by Alan S. Tussy and Diane Koenig
- College Algebra, 8th edition by Richard N. Aufmann and Richard D. Nation
- Beginning and Intermediate Algebra: A Guided Approach, 7th edition by Rosemary Karr, Marilyn Massey and R. David Gustafson
- Finite Mathematics for the Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences, 11th edition by Soo T. Tan
- Calculus: Early Transcendental 6th edition by Ron Larson and Bruce Edwards
- Understandable Statistics: Concepts and Methods, 11th edition by Charles Henry Brase and Corrinne Pellillo Brase
WebAssign expects to launch an additional set of Cengage textbook titles in early 2014.
For more information on WebAssign, visit www.webassign.net, or call 800.955.8275 or 919.829.8181.
WebAssign is a flexible and fully customizable online instructional system that puts powerful tools in the hands of teachers, enabling them to deploy assignments, instantly assess individual student performance, and realize their teaching goals. More than eight million students have used WebAssign to submit over one billion answers to homework assignments, tests, and assessments.