Kaseya, the leading provider of information technology (IT) automation software for IT solution providers and public and private sector IT organizations, today kicks off its annual user conference, Kaseya Connect 2009, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Offering an exclusive look into Kaseya’s latest products and services, as well as best practices and tips from noted experts and leading industry analysts, Kaseya Connect 2009 will feature three days of educational sessions and networking opportunities designed to help attendees get the most from Kaseya and chart the future of IT automation.
With hundreds of Kaseya customers, partners, employees, experts and IT professionals scheduled to attend, the conference this year features a powerful lineup of speakers and presenters designed to help IT managed service providers (MSPs) and corporate IT administrators alike to gain information on how best to provide IT services for internal and external customers by leveraging the latest technology advances. Presenters include:
- Keynoter Guy Kawasaki, managing director of Garage Technology Ventures and columnist at Entrepreneur Magazine
- Regular Tonight Show and Letterman guest Wayne Cotter, who will open the general session with interviews of Kaseya’s top management
- Noted marketing expert Robin Robins, CEO of Technology Marketing Toolkit, Inc.
- Highly successful MSP Gary Pica, founder of TruMethods LLC
- Gartner Inc. research director Bill Malik
- IDC senior research analyst Elaina Stergiades
- Nearly a dozen Kaseya customers
- Kaseya Platinum Sponsors Autotask, ConnectWise, Tigerpaw Software and Xerox
- Kaseya’s top executives, who will highlight the company’s 2009 product roadmap and unveil Kaseya 6, a major upgrade to the Kaseya platform
“Sold out with nearly 30% higher attendance than last year, Kaseya Connect 2009 will be a great opportunity for our customers to interact face-to-face with our executives and development team,” said Gerald Blackie, CEO at Kaseya. “At this year’s event, we’ll unveil Kaseya 6, the next generation of our industry-leading platform for automating IT services. It represents the most extensive upgrade of our product line ever, offering MSPs the opportunity to greatly expand the range of services they offer, and providing IT customers the most comprehensive range of solutions for their automation needs.”
Kaseya Connect 2009 will provide two separate tracks of sessions that target both MSPs and public and private sector IT departments, with discussions tailored to the needs of each audience.
For complete information about Kaseya Connect 2009, please visit http://www.kaseyaconnect.com/ .
To subscribe to an RSS feed of all Kaseya’s news, visit http://www.lewiswire.com/us/lewiswire/Kaseya/c/453 and click on subscribe.
Kaseya is a global provider of IT automation software and services for IT Solution Providers and Public and Private Sector IT organizations. Kaseya’s IT Automation Platform allows IT Professionals to proactively manage and maintain distributed IT infrastructures remotely, easily and efficiently with one integrated Web based platform. Kaseya’s technology is licensed on over three million machines worldwide. For a free 30-day trial of the Kaseya solution, please visit http://www.kaseya.com/forms/free-trial.aspx