The pace of retail continues to accelerate through an increase of social and digital channels, the explosion of data, and the rise of customer expectations. Today’s retailers are faced with creating differentiated shopping experiences to remain competitive. Oracle is uniquely qualified to help retailers with its combination of integrated solutions. In order to help Oracle continue its leadership in this important sector, Jill Puleri will join as Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail.
- Oracle today announced the appointment of Jill Puleri as Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail.
- Puleri will be responsible for leading the Oracle Retail Global Business Unit and report to Mike Webster, Oracle’s Senior Vice President and General Manager, Retail and Hospitality.
- Having held various leadership positions in sales, marketing and consulting, Puleri brings over 20 years of experience and deep domain expertise in the retail industry, most recently serving as the Worldwide Retail Industry Leader for IBM Global Business Services.
- “Oracle Retail is committed to deliver high quality, mission-critical solutions to solve our customers’ most important business initiatives,” said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail and Hospitality. “Building the best team — deep in retail expertise — is how we deliver on our commitment. Jill is a proven leader, and her focus on customer success will strengthen our community.”
- “Jill joins Oracle at a pivotal time,” Webster added. “With the combination of Oracle and MICROS, we are well-positioned to offer solutions that will differentiate retailers in today’s competitive retail market. Jill is uniquely qualified to lead our business through this journey with our clients.”
- Learn more about Oracle Retail
- Oracle Retail at the National Retail Federation Annual Conference
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Commerce Anywhere Blog