ExpressVPN, one of the world’s largest VPN providers, has just released the highly anticipated 4.7 iOS app. The new release offers customized recommendations to help users browse, find, and connect to VPN servers with ease on iPhones and iPads.
The ExpressVPN 4.7 iOS app also groups locations into both regions and countries, helping users connect to the server location of their choice quicker and more efficiently.
Other updates include:
- Updated location recommendations: New Recommended tab suggests the best servers to help users connect more reliably.
- Easier access: Users can now quickly access their Favorite and Recent connections.
- Regional grouping: Locations are now grouped into regions and countries for more efficient browsing.
- Updated design: The 4.7 release contains a brand-new ExpressVPN logo and a fresh visual identity.
- Reduced file size: The app size has been reduced by 90 percent, making it easier for users with slower connections to download and install.
ExpressVPN is also releasing updates for Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
To learn more about ExpressVPN, visit: https://www.expressvpn.com/
ExpressVPN, the world’s most trusted VPN, enables Internet users worldwide to browse websites safely and anonymously. With VPN servers in 78 countries across the globe, ExpressVPN has a comprehensive reach and allows unobstructed access to international content. ExpressVPN’s award-winning apps for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS ensure that customers are only a click away from a secure, encrypted Internet connection.
ExpressVPN has been operating since 2009 and today is one of the world’s largest providers of premium VPN services. The company is a vocal advocate for Internet freedom and privacy, and is a financial supporter of nonprofit organizations fighting to protect these rights. ExpressVPN continues to grow its customer base and service offerings as an ever-greater number of people are adopting the use of critical online security tools.
To view the images associated with this release, please visit: