BuilderMT, the nation’s best-selling, most-award-winning home-builder software, today announced that it has won another technology award: Constructech has given a 2010 “Top Product” award to BuilderMT’s Business Process Management software tool.
This 2010 Top Product award is another in a long string of awards for BuilderMT that now exceeds two dozen. With this award, BuilderMT maintains its position as the most-ward-winning home-building software company in North America.
The Top Product winners are selected by the Constructech editorial team, and according to a statement from the magazine, they are chosen for innovation and successful results in the marketplace: “These products are selected based on the product’s description, the overall usefulness and uniqueness of the product to the construction industry, and the customer growth rate for the particular product throughout the past few years,” the magazine said.
“As many times as we have won these awards, it never gets old and it’s always an honor,” said BuilderMT’s Tom Gebes. “For 2010 and beyond, we will continue to offer home builders the innovations they need to save money, optimize processes, and success in the housing turnaround.”
For the construction industry at large, BuilderMT provides highly customizable workflow and building-process-management software that works in tandem with Sage Timberline Office accounting and estimating software, and with many other wireless and jobsite productivity tools. BuilderMT systems have been purchased by over 800 corporations and more than 7,000 individuals, and the Company manages construction for around 20% of the U.S. new-home market. BuilderMT is widely recognized as a leader in process-driven, best-building-practices for builders, as well as customer service, warranty applications, online training, and innovative wireless applications. To learn more, visit www.BuilderMT.com , or call (888) 757-1991 ext 105.
A partial list of recent awards for BuilderMT:
- Constructech 2010 Top Product 2010.
- National Quality Housing: Professional Builder Magazine. Two BuilderMT users won the 2009 award: Simonini Builders and Wayne Homes.
- Builder of the Year, North Carolina HBA: Essex Homes, a BuilderMT user.
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2008 – Garman Homes
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2008 – Tim Schaeffer Communities
- IHTA Award Finalist, 2008
- Professional Builder magazine’s 2008 Top 100 Products
- ConstrucTech Top Product 2007
- ConstrucTech Hottest Company of the Year 2007
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2007—Eastwood Homes
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2007 overall Team Award—New Urban Builders
- Tom Gebes named to Builder list of the Fifty Most Influential People in the Home Building Industry, 2006
- ConstrucTech Hottest Company of the Year 2006
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2006—Graham Hart Home Builder
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2006 overall Team Award—Generation Homes
- Home Builder Executive Magazine 2006 Award for Scheduling Software
- Home Builder Executive Magazine 2006 Builder Technology Innovation Award
- Tom Gebes, President of BuilderMT, Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, 2006
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2005—Delcor Homes
- ConstrucTech Hottest Technology of the Year 2005
- TecHomeBuilder High Impact Products of the Year 2004